Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Rose By Any Other Name

So Steve and I are here in Aruba, a guest of my sister and brother-in-law. I was going to post about missing my dog; or the stretching Janice does with us every morning; or how the waves crash in and then crash out (how does THAT happen?).

So I pull up Blogspot and discover everything is written in Dutch! Aruba is a Dutch protectorate, so that explains the Dutch, I suppose.

Somehow, my physical location prompts the appropriate language to be displayed.

And isn't that just like the Holy Spirit? Catching us right where we are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aruba? How much does THAT rock???

Kay Day said...

How fun for you!
Except for the foreign language thing. But I guess you can find other things to do, like count the waves.
I had no idea abou the Dutch/Aruba thing.

Harikesh Chauhan said...

This is useful and interesting concept about Online Reputation Management services and usefulness. Strategies is great and is one of the very strong benfits.

dog walking and pet sitting - Belltown Dog Walker has expanded and is now serving Belltown, Capitol Hill, Queen Anne, Lower Lake Union, Downtown and surrounding neighborhoods.